SKOOL BOY SWAG

 SKOOL BOY SWAG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxYsFynEmns&feature=player_embedded


This new version - dare I say improvement - of Soulja Boy's "Pretty Boy Swag" is more intelligible and has a more positive message... which is.. that... um, kidz rule? It doesn't matter, they're small.


The Sh'Boss Boys are a group of lil boys who do funny things in front of cameras and dress alike. You know, a rap crew. Their lyrics, however, sound suspiciously like they were written by their teacher. But not just a teacher trying to inspire other kids, a teacher who has a class full of kids who don't even know the simplest of things about school. Lyrics like, "I know how to read so I do my work with ease" and "I do my home work, then I turn it in," are like starting from scratch and hoping for the best. 

"Ok children, did anyone do their homework today? You did? Then why didn't you turn it in? Remember, step 1 is DO your homework, and step 2 is TURN IN your homework. Each step is equally important!" Their lil hearts are in the right place, but only the Sh'Boss Boys will be graduating 3rd grade this year.


Compare these lyrics with those of Soulja Boy: "I'm pretty boy swaggin in the club I feel sexy, no homo shorty but my chest is straight flexin." Both sound childish, but I don't know a single girl who would rather spend time watching Soulja Boy's "no homo" chest-flexin swag than with three adorable go-getters. That's what I call swag. Also I don't know many girls, and all of them are babysitters, so that might explain that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIVORCED DAD COOKING SHOW

KEVIN SORBO IS DISAPPOINTED